Thursday, June 3, 2010

"One hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, how much money I had in my bank account, or what my clothes looked like. But the world may be a little better because I was important in the life of a child." ~ Unknown


Well its official I finally filled out my application to go to Korah. I'm very excited to be answering God's call and going with such a great team. And I will get to meet Melkameye, I can honestly say I can't wait to hug her and welcome her and the other girls we have sponsored to our family. I already love all the girls however there is something about her that I can't seem to get out of my mind. I wonder daily if she's ok and what she's doing. Please keep all of God's precious children in your prayers.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment