Saturday, May 29, 2010


Today's Quote is...

"Never Give Up on something you can't go a day without thinking about."

This gets me thinking about Korah and a little girl that lives in the trash dump, she has stolen my heart and we have never even met. God has a plan for us and I can't wait to see what that is.

I would like everyone to met Melkameye...

I also give you a verse that God keeps giving me...

"Father of the Fatherless, defender of widows - this is God, whose dwelling is Holy. God places the lonely in Families." Psalms 68:5-6

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love that scripture! It's been coming up a lot lately for me. I'll take that as my sign! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Serena!
    ~Heather Hanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen her picture several times and every time I see that face I think...she's sassy:)

    ReplyDelete